LME Showcase Fest 2017
Some of Toronto’s best independent talent will be performing in this one of a kind music festival!
Tickets are only $14. Tickets can be obtained from Artists performing in the event prior to the show! Alcohol will be served to attendees who are of age.
This is an all ages event!
Event runs from 4pm to 11:30pm.
All Bands/Artists will showcase for and be seen and heard by industry reps such as record label owners and A&Rs (independent and major labels), booking agents, radio trackers, publicists, producers, managers, songwriters, and more… (great networking opportunity!)
For more info check out our press release and info kit: here.
Top selected artists will move on to the SEMI FINALS showcase. Top 5 winning artists will then move on to the finals where they will have the chance to walk away with:
- An EP Recorded/Produced by Glen Robinson – one of the top producers in Canada! (3-4 days in Studio – 40+ hours) www.glenrobinson.com. Glen has worked with artists such as AC/DC, The Beach Boys, Deep Purple and much more. OR 40+ HOURS RECORDING TIME AT COALITION MUSIC (www.coalitionmusic.com) or CYLINDER SOUND STUDIOS (
- A SOLD-OUT Industry Showcase at one of Montreal’s renowned venue, CLUB SODA! (www.clubsoda.ca – 1000 + people in attendance). Executives from Sony Music, Universal, and Indica Records will be there to watch your band perform. Publicists, radio programmers, signed artists and other industry executives will be present as well. (Toronto winners will get an ideal time slow between 7pm-10pm)
- Non Exclusive Licensing contract with Weget Music Supervision!
- Global distribution through Milagro/Universal!
- Recordings sent to a music publicist for review and possible media campaign!
- Your press kit shopped and heard by any 2 major or indie labels of your choice. Contact is provided through our music lawyer with a guaranteed response! (A contact list of over 100 Labels will be provided to choose from.)
- A private showcase and sit-down consultation with the Coalition Management team – Awarded Canadian Management Company of the Year at the 2012 industry awards. Working with artists such as Our Lady Peace, Finger Eleven and Simple Plan, Coalition Music has coordinated some of the biggest tours and have been involved in numerous best-selling albums. (www.coalitionent.com/
For more info visit:
“LIKE’ us on Facebook: here
Follow us on Instagram, HASHTAG #LMETO: